Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rhett loves babies!

Rhett and I went to see MaLeigha, Cassie's new baby girl on Thursday. I wanted to try having Rhett hold her and he loved it. He wouldn't let me take her back. Everytime I did he'd grab her or cry. He kept giving her lots of kisses. The first time she kinda made a face but after that I think she decided she liked it. I keep trying to convince his daddy he needs a baby sister or brother but he's not going for it yet :o(


Rhett loves MaLeigha!

Another picture of Rhett and one of his many girlfriends.

Aren't they just so cute?! I love it!


Muah! Rhett loves to kiss baby MaLeigha.

1 comment:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Cute cute cute! Time for a baby! Ha! Better you than me I always say. Hrer is the info you wanted.
Matt dec. 7th
Stacy July 5th
Clara April 1st
Ally March 8th
Anniversary is May 13th
There ya go, have a happy day!

Cora's Story