Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Rhett had a great Christmas. Poor guy was a little bit sick off and on. Had a fever off and on also but he enjoyed opening his presents. Doesn't he make a cute present? :o)My cute baby present



Playing with his Muno guitar he got from Santa.




Playing with his cousins at Clara's new desk.





Isn't she a cute little package? Don't you wish that was your present? LOL




Opening his present from Grandma Compton. He loves his new cars!



This is what happens after all the excitement. Adorable!





This is the video of the kids and Stacy popping the bubbles from Grandpa's present. I think that was the most fun everyone had LOL


1 comment:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

AHhh, to cute. Thanks for the pics of my girls, I might need you to send me those! I hope Rhett is feeling better. ALly had a fever one night but both girls have been fine since then thank goodness, we had a few sick kids on the other side of the family too. Chirstmas was very fun, thanks for the gifts. I use mine every day and I was watching the office last night, too dang funny. See ya soon!

Cora's Story