Rhett had his second birthday on April 26, 2009. (It was the day we were driving back to California) We had cupcakes and unlit candles for his birthday party in California. We celebrated the Friday before since Grandma and Grandpa were leaving the next morning and we were all leaving to drive back on Sunday. He was so cute and loves singing Happy Birthday. He got a Mickey Mouse from Grandma and Grandpa which he carries everywhere! He got a golf set from Matt, Stacy, Clara and Ally. He couldn't wait to play that at home. He got some cars from Trevor, Nicole, J.J. and Cate. He played with those on the trip. I think someone got a picture on the trip but I don't have anything but the cupcake picture.
I can not believe that I had him 2 years ago. It seems like just yesterday.
Jack's Deep Thoughts on Parenthood
13 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment