
Rhett loved playing with his cousins. He had a blast! I wish we could see them all more often then once a year.
Rhett also loves all his aunts and uncles. He'll miss them all so much. He also loved his future aunt Allison. He seemed to think she was pretty cool. He kept asking about Allison most the trip and said he wanted Allison to come back after she left one day....awww so cute! We also went to see Rhett's Uncle John and he loved him too. He kept telling John stories and even though John couldn't understand what he was talking about he still tried to listen. Rhett has the best Uncles and Aunts ever!
I didn't get any pictures taken while we were there but my sister and sister in law did. Since there are a ton I'll post them on facebook and let you look at them there. :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=297014&id=672925153&l=3bbd124b00


No comments:
Post a Comment