
I figured I haven't blogged in a while so I need to blog now. We don't have a lot going one. Jeremy is going to school full time and working part time at night. He has his schedule all worked out so that he can stay home with Rhett while I do my bus route. On Thursday mornings he has to get to school before I get home so Grandma Compton comes over till I can get home. Its been nice having Rhett's daddy able to stay home with him and not having to take him to a babysitter.


Back to bus driving for me....

I started back to driving. The first week almost wiped me out. I work a lot earlier then I have before and the heat in the bus really wears you out. I wanted to go to sleep at 8pm every night but didn't. I like to keep Rhett up for a little bit later then usual so he'll sleep in the next morning with his daddy. Its been working out most the time but sometimes Rhett gets his dad up at 6am. Not really that fun for Jeremy since he doesn't get home till 1 am.

I started back to driving. The first week almost wiped me out. I work a lot earlier then I have before and the heat in the bus really wears you out. I wanted to go to sleep at 8pm every night but didn't. I like to keep Rhett up for a little bit later then usual so he'll sleep in the next morning with his daddy. Its been working out most the time but sometimes Rhett gets his dad up at 6am. Not really that fun for Jeremy since he doesn't get home till 1 am.
Its been a pretty good few weeks back to school. Rhett has been potty training before school started and already got it down. Apparently I am a lucky mom that got an easily trained little person. I'm glad for that. I'm glad that Rhett is basically potty trained so when I have another kid in a year then I don't have to change two little people diapers. Thank goodness! Thanks Rhett for being a good boy haha



No comments:
Post a Comment