
Rhett has been saying mama and dada for quite a while. (I don't count these as the real first words) The other day while we were shopping at Target I picked up a Wii game. It was some Spongebob game. Rhett grabbed it from my hands and said something I thought sounded a lot like "spongebob". He kept saying it over and over again the whole time we walked around Target. Jeremy heard it too! So the other day I was trying to record him saying it with my phone to share with others. I can't get it to work on here but you can see it at: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35400994
Its adorable! He says it quite a bit while running around the house.
Its adorable! He says it quite a bit while running around the house.



2 comments:
That is totally Spongebob, I heard it! That is hilarious!
Spongebob! That kid has got great taste.
Post a Comment