Friday, June 13, 2008

Rhett's so funny!


A few months ago we were watching tv and enjoying a comedian that also is a ventriloquist. While we were watching him Rhett started looking at the tv and freaking out. We couldn't figure out what was going on but I thought maybe he was scared of the dummies and puppets. I had Jeremy change the channel. After Rhett calmed down I had Jeremy switch it back. I thought maybe Rhett was just upset about something else. He freaked out again. I didn't think much of it till now. Last night we were watching Last Comic Standing and there was a guy with a dummy. When Rhett saw it, he crawled as fast as he could to his daddy, the whole time freaking out. His daddy picked him up and tried to calm him down but he didn't settle down till the guy was off the screen. Jeremy put Rhett on the floor and they showed the guy with his dummy again. Rhett freaked out and starting crying hard core. Poor little guy has a phobia of dummies. hahaha I didn't realize kids this small would do that.
Thats an old pic of Rhett crying. I figured I couldn't only have pics of him happy :o)

3 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

That is hilarious, the kid doesn't like puppets, good to know right.
I haven't seen you info on the biggest loser sight yet! HOw has it been going this week? are you finding time to work out?

BeatlesDiva said...

It was Achmed wasn't it?! That dumby will scare off anyone...or make you laugh until you cry.

The Whitney's said...

Aw, lol! How sad! Maybe you should buy him one so he can try it out for himself, see if it scares him in real life... let him play with it, see that it's harmless...

Cora's Story