Rhett and I got to Texas on the first flight we tried. We got our own row so Rhett could stretch out. I took my camera with me but unfortunately it was dead. I tried switching it to another camera but the pictures didn't turn out well. I'll post pictures when I get some from my sister.
On the way back to Utah we had a lot of fun sitting around the airport all day. It wasn't suppose to last that long but I seem to have this really, really, really bad luck with standby getting out of Texas. Even when its suppose to work out it just doesn't. Oh well. We got to meet a few people that we'll never see again. The good thing is that we did make it back with only one day at the airport and not three like I usually get. The great thing of this all and that we're back to our home and daddy. I miss my family tons and won't get to see them for a while so I'm not happy about that but I guess its just a part of life. We had a good trip and Rhett loves hanging with my family and dogs.
Jack's Deep Thoughts on Parenthood
13 years ago



2 comments:
I'm glad you made it back safe and I can't wait to see the pictures.
Ah, glad you made it back! I don't know how you go so long without seeing your family. Even in Iowa we saw at least one part of the family every three months or less. We were spoiled that way I guess. Glad you had fun. How's the biggest loser going?
Post a Comment