Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My baby is growing too fast!

Rhett now is official walking. He'll grab something to stand up and walk for a while. Its so cute. I love how he walks. He loves to chase kids around. His favorite right now is his cousin JJ. I can't tell you how excited he gets when JJ shows up. Its adorable!
He also has his two teeth coming in next to his front teeth.
I wish my baby would stop growing so much or I'm gonna have to think about having another one sooner then planned. lol (Jeremy would kill me)
Sorry we don't have any pictures. Our computer crashed and I had to wipe it clean and start from scratch to make it work. I luckily know that computers freak out all the time and have most all the pictures either on CD or on a memory card. I did not want to lose my babies birth pictures cause of something stupid like a computer crashing.

1 comment:

The Compton Family said...

I love that Rhett is walking to!
JJ loves playing with him and now that he is mobile, all the better.

Cora's Story