Sunday, May 18, 2008

How The Jeremy Compton Family Started....

Here is a picture of Jeremy in High School. Not sure if he's trying to be cool or what but its cute anyways.



This picture is one of the first that I could find of myself before Jeremy and I met.




This is a picture of us when we first started dating at my house in Washington Terrace. We met February 3, 2005.




This is the engagement picture we put on our invites. We got engaged August 3, 2005





This is our wedding day outside the church in Denton, Texas. We were married on October 22, 2005. What a wonderful day!





This picture was taken with the other Compton family pictures October 29, 2005, the day of our open house in Utah.



This is our beautiful baby boy Rhett Joseph on his birth day April 26, 2007. He is the best little guy a girl could ask for!



This is our family picture now. We just had it taken a few weeks ago. We have such a cute little family.
Now you can see for yourself how it all started. One of these days I'll get pictures of when we were babies and scan them on so you can see those :o)

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Well, we'll catch him, and then we'll.....
Eh hem...we'll catch him and then we'll....
We'll catch him and then we'll hmm fphmm hmm blmml mmble.

You didn't answer the question, Chief Wiggim.
"Oh ya, I did kinda trail off there didn't I. Heh heh.

Erica said...

I followed you from LDS linkup. Love the wedding photo's.

(I'm bocobear on there)

Cora's Story