Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rhett's 1st Haircut!

Yesterday we took Rhett up to Morgan, Utah to get his first haircut. We went to Paul's Barber Shop. This is where his dad also had his first haircut.(Its too bad we don't have any pictures of this)
His hair wasn't too long but it was fine and little bit weird in some places. I had a hard time wanting to go get it cut at first, as it would be his first haircut, so I wasn't sure I was ready for that yet. (haha) People kept telling me to get it cut and it'd grow back thicker but Mommy just wasn't ready yet :o) Well yesterday I was finally ready and we took him. Grandma Compton wanted to see his first haircut so she was also there, ready with her camera.

This is Rhett's hair, from the front and back, before we took him to Paul's to get it cut.

This is daddy getting his hair cut too.


This is the first shave. You should have seen how long the hair that fell off was.


This is a picture I took that I liked cause I thought it was funny that I showed up in the picture in the mirror.


This is my big boy sitting like a champ. He didn't even cry. Neither did I :o)


He looked a little unsure here but this is the final pic at the barber. He got a bunch of hair down his back and neck and kinda freaked out about it in the car.


This is Rhett and Mommy getting in the car after his haircut.


My two boys with their haircuts.


I guess it wasn't too horrible. He looks pretty happy here.

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

what a handsome littledevil. The old ladies at church won't be able to keep their hands off him!:)

Lanna said...

Fun pics, Lori. Glad I found the blog. Can I link to you on my blog?

Cora's Story