Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rhett's New Tooth


Rhett got his first tooth on March 26, 2008 after much pain and waiting for everyone. (haha) The day he got that I noticed that the other one next to it was already swelling up and starting to try to find itself out of his little gums and into his mouth. I totally didn't check his top teeth but at his one year old appointment the doctor said something about his top teeth about to come in. I've been so focused on those guys lately. (They look like they are ready to pop) So my bus assistant was trying to look at his top gums, as I had told her to and shes all telling me that his bottom tooth came out. I looked and sure enough the little guy is finally in the world joining his good friend next to him. I kinda liked his little one tooth smile. It was adorable. Oh well, my baby is growing up and I just have to deal with it. :o)

1 comment:

BeatlesDiva said...

OMG! He's getting sooooo big. I swear I was just visiting you in the hospital when you had him. Man, time flys.

Cora's Story