Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School















I'm back to school bus driving after almost three months of summer vacation. Man times goes to fast. I swear we just started summer break. This weeks Jeremy is home on his "break" from work and taking care of Rhett while I work. Starting next week I have a friend that is gonna watch him while I work my few hours. I didn't get very many hours this year. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up hours and we'll be alright money wise.
Jeremy started back to Weber State after almost three years of not going. Something about getting married and having a kid made us too poor to get him money for school. I really want him to be able to go and get a degree in something so he can support us. (Is that selfish?! haha) I want to be able to not work and stay home with my babies. :o) I might go crazy not working but I just really want to be able to keep my kids home and not have them at babysitters all the time. Anyways, things are going good currently and I'm kinda glad to be back to work and I think Jeremy is glad to be back to school. I'll have to have him blog sometime about it.
Rhett is trying to be more and more independent and tries to act like he doesn't need me. (sob) Where has my baby gone? Yesterday he wouldn't let his daddy feed him. He had to use the fork himself. He can't really use a fork. For dinner I decided if he wanted to do it alone I'd put him at his highchair and give him food and a fork. He ate all of it. He even eats vegetables! (His daddy hates them) He's such a big boy!

No comments:

Cora's Story